Presenting - a day in the calendar of a modern law firm:
FUTURE LAWYER SUMMIT
LONDON, 4 MAY 2017
Be a Tech-Step Ahead.
Listen to over 25+ speakers and network with 150 attendees and 200+ online viewers looking beyond tomorrow in an ever-changing legal reality.
Get the tools, insights and inspiration you need to take your legal practice to the future.
etc.venues St Paul's is a state of the art conference centre and London is the most prominent legal market in Europe and the European centre of legal innovation, so we are able to bring in the best speakers in the industry at the same time, into the same room. What a chance!
etc.venues St Paul's,
200 Aldersgate, St. Pauls, London EC1A 4HD
4th of May 2017
Head of Communications
Kohen Rapoport Group
CSO & Co-Founder
Taylor Vinters LLP
World class speakers!
General Manager EMEA
Data & Information Architect
Nominate a Speaker
E-Mail Speaker Details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Chief Marketing Officer
Wildbore & Gibbons LLP
Business Development Manager
Document Automation Manager
Berwin Leighton Paisner LLP
Global Director of Business Development
McDermott Will & Emery LLP
International CIO & Director of Business Transformation
Chief Operations Officer
Legal IT Insider & Gonzo News
Robot Lawyer LISA
Director Tech Law
Click on the pictures for our speakers' LinkedIn profiles
Marie Elisabeth Bernard
Director of Innovation
CEO & Founder
Head of EMEA Pre-Sales at iManage
Meet Our Chairman
Main Stage - A day in the calendar of the modern law firm
9:00-9:45 Registration and Breakfast
9:45-10:00 Chair's Introduction
- Daniel Pollick, International CIO & Director of Business Transformation at DLA Piper
10:00-10:55 Board Meeting – Is it all about operational efficiency?
- Ed Turner, Managing Partner at Taylor Vinters LLP
- Robert Marcus, Managing Partner at Jurit LLP
- Gordon Start, COO at Murgitroyd
- Ian Williamson, Director Tech Law at EY
- Jason Moyse, Co-Founder at LawMade/Elevate Services
10:55-11:55 Coffee & Tea Networking Session
11:55-12:45 Business Development & Marketing Forum -Measurables vs Intangibles.
- John Kennedy, Chief Marketing Officer at Wildbore & Gibbons LLP
- Al Keve, Global Director of Business Development at McDermott Will & Emery LLP
- Claire Florey, Head of Communications at Kohen Rapoport Group
- Timo Karakashev, Managing Director at Cosmonauts Ltd.
- Zeev Fisher, CEO at Pekama IP Community
12:45-13:00 Your Clients, Technology & You.
An engaging presentation investigating the underlying reasons why clients now demand and expect efficiency from law firms, whilst revealing solutions that enable law firms to achieve the ultimate goal of profitability.
- Claire Cooper, Business Development Manager at InfoTrack
14:00-14:10 Why We Cannot Stop the Growth of Cyber Crime - an Expert Opinion
- Ilia Kolochenko , CEO & Founder at High-Tech Bridge & Forbes Technology Council Representative
14:10-14:45 Cyber-Security, Data Risk, Training & Compliance Forum- Safeguarding systems and data, managing the risk.
- Charles Christian, Founding Editor at Legal IT Insider & Gonzo News
- Ilia Kolochenko , CEO & Founder at High-Tech Bridge
- Philip Ayton , Director at Sysero
14:45-15:00 The Pros and Cons of "Cloud" v's "On Premises" for legal technology.
- Richard Tucker, MD at PeerlessIT
15:00-15:50 Tech & Innovation Forum- Are we embracing tech and maximising return on investment? Are we innovating?
- Ben Gardner, Data & Information Architect at Linklaters LLP
- Robert Lankester, Document Automation Manager at Berwin Leighton Paisner LLP
- Marie Elisabeth Bernard, European Director of Innovation at Dentons
- Peter Lee, CEO at Wavelength Law
- Nicholas Watson, Managing Director at Ruby Datum
16:05-17:10 Coffee & Tea Networking Session
17:10-18:00 A.I. - a lawyer's best friend?
-Richard Tromans, Founder at TromansConsulting + Editor at Artificial Lawyer
-Peter Wallqvist, CSO & Co-Founder at RAVN Systems
-Emily Foges, CEO at Luminance
-Chrissie Lightfoot, Co-Founder/Creator at Robot Lawyer LISA
18:00-18:15 Perceptions from “Tomorrow’s Lawyer” - Closing Remarks
-Rebecca Agliolo, Commercial Director at LawBot
18:15-19:30 Drinks Reception
19:30 Back to Present
Agenda for the conference
11:00-11:45 Pekama IP Community - Disrupting outdated foreign associate relationship management practices
The Pekama IP Community is a global group of over 400 intellectual property experts who work with each other on preferred terms and using our proprietary technology.
For IP experts, the Pekama IP community offers the opportunity to grow their business through improving their professional relationship network and reaching every corner on earth. Pekama gives IP attorneys valuable data on potential partners, and particularly on the quality of their work, their pricing structure and the potential of reciprocal work.
For non-IP lawyers, The Pekama IP community offers an affiliate program. Affiliates of the Pekama IP community who refer work to a Pekama IP Community member can have the community’s guarantee that service to the clients will be superb and there are options for referral fees as well.
Join us for a demonstration of how lawyers can work together on cases in a modern, digital world!
- Zeev Fisher, CEO at Pekama
16:15-17:00 iManage – It’s how Modern Legal Professionals Work
iManage was designed by users, for users and leverages AI, machine learning and big data analytics to enhance user productivity. We studied hundreds of lawyers across a wide range of practice areas and asked what would make their work easier. We then translated that wish list into a modern, user-friendly experience that enables a frictionless workflow. iManage has a simple and intuitive user-interface that ‘users just get’ and makes searching as easy as a good internet shopping site. Smart Timelines allow a quick view as to how a document has evolved and who has changed or viewed it, while Smart email management, improves the accuracy of suggested email filing locations and automatically tracks and groups email threads.
Join us for this 45 minute demonstration as we walk you through a day in the life of a Modern Legal Professional using iManage solutions and learn more about how iManage can work for you.
- Geoff Hornsby, General Manager EMEA at iManage
- Paul Walker, Head of EMEA Pre-Sales at iManage
Innovation Stage - Product Showcase
Simple pricing plans for the conference.
£149 + VAT
3rd Release Ticket Sale
*Limited to three tickets per Law firm
Entry to all Panel Discussions &
Vendors to Law Firms
£695 + VAT
Live Streamer Ticket
3rd Release Ticket Sale
*Only 15 tickets available
Entry to all Panel Discussions &
Watch all panel discussions live on our webpage from the comfort of your office.
*NO STREAMING DURING NETWORKING SESSIONS